You already know Staples for our stores. What you might not know is that we are the world's largest office products delivery business, serving everyone from the twenty-person office up to and including the Fortune 500.
As the business-to-business division of Staples, Staples Advantage® works with companies of 20 or more employees to develop customized programs with specialized pricing, dedicated account management, and a complete assortment of products and services at the lowest total delivered cost. Our commitment to serving customers is embodied in our brand promise: "We make buying office products easy."
To learn more about how Staples Advantage can address all your business needs, download our brochure.
- North American Commercial (NAC) includes Staples Advantage®, Quill® and subsidiaries throughout the country. NAC represents 33% of Staples' total business.
- North American Stores and Online includes our U.S. and Canadian retail stores and Staples.com®. This segment makes up 49% of Staples' total business.
- Staples® International includes retail and delivery businesses serving customers outside of North America and makes up 18% of Staples' total business.
Learn more about Staples Inc.
- 85,000 associates worldwide
- Second largest eRetailer in the world, behind Amazon.com
- More than 2,200 stores worldwide
- A Fortune Most Admired Company – No. 114 on Fortune 500 list (2012)
- Publicly traded on NASDAQ (SPLS), listed on S&P 500